Sunday, February 22, 2009

lost in words

confuse...
speechless...
depressing...

this feeling that keep flowing in my mind,
i know the hardness of reality,
but still it wont shake of this dream,
to see a beautiful parrot in a golden cage,
it keep calling the name of it dearest,
jealous yet impressive,
knowing that i can only see it from a far,
somehow i think i know how it felt,
maybe it is best to keep that way,
move on this dream,
this wish that will not be true,
this word that can only be spoken,
hope this feeling can be change,
for other like it,
i lost in my words,
and my words lost in it's meaning,
this meaning was never there because i can only see things,
this confusion that kept holding me need to be broken,
by something that is real and yet like illusion,
that something can be dream and yet can be hold,
something that can only be change by me,

1 comment:

  1. nice. anda sudah masuk ke alam chenta. noktah.

    ReplyDelete